To improve the quality of health and well-being for the communities we serve through compassionate care.
Unity Health associates and partners strive to create a healthy community by creating a healing environment that enables people to reach their highest potential for health.
As the leading healthcare provider in an eight-county area, Unity Health associates strive to improve the quality of health and well-being for the communities it serves through compassionate care. Unity Health is the largest employer in an eight-county area with more than 2,000 associates. The facility has a combined total of 438 licensed beds and a medical staff of more than 150 physicians that specialize in various areas of healthcare.
Unity Health encompasses the following clinics throughout Searcy:
- Unity Health | Medical Clinic Heber Springs | 2725 Hwy 25B. | (501) 362-5800
- Unity Health | Family Practice Associates | 3130 E. Race Ave. | (501) 268-3232
- Unity Health | Orthopaedic and Spine Center | 710 Marion St. | (501) 278-8300
- Unity Health | Searcy Medical Center | 2900 Hawkins St. | (501) 278-2800
- Unity Health | Searcy Medical Center, West | 2505 Beebe-Capps Expy. | (501) 380-4560
- Unity Health | Cardiology Clinic | 711 Santa Fe Dr. | (501) 279-9393
- Unity Health | White County Medical Center Campus | 3214 E. Race Ave. (501) 268-6121
- Unity Health | Specialty Care Campus | 1200 S. Main St. | (501) 278-3100
- Unity Health | Westside Family Medical Clinic | 103 Woodlane Dr. | (501) 268-3833
- Unity Health | Oncology Clinic | 415 Rodgers Dr. | (501) 278-3297
- Unity Health | McAfee Medical Clinic | 710-A West Dewitt Henry Dr. in Beebe | (501) 882-5433
- Unity Health | After Hours Clinic | 2902 E. Race Ave. | (501) 268-5433
- Unity Health | Clarity Health and Wellness | 2908 Hawkins Dr. | (501) 203-0055