On January 14, 2020, First State Bank at all of its branch locations, including Heber Springs, will be upgrading the company website. Effective January 21, 2020, the bank's entire digital platform to include Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay Services will have a new look. During the days leading up to the transition, customers will have limited access to the online system, and for a short period (from January 17 through 21), online banking services will be unavailable. After implementation, however, customers will notice improvements that will be worth the wait! The new system will make managing their money faster and easier, and cutomers will discover new features to simplify their lives. Online banking services will allow customers a full range of services including the ability to access accounts 24 hours, 7 days a week. Benefits of Online Banking include:
- Multiple security levels to ensure customer confidentiality and protection
- The ability to make transers between accounts
- A new and improved Bill Pay system at no extra charge to the customer, including the ability to schedule recurring payments
- Access to copies of cleared checks
- ACH origination--the ability to debit or credit accounts at other institutions
- Immediate bank statement availability through paperless statements
- Online access to check orders, address changes and stop payments
- "People Pay"- an innovative instant cash transfer application that will allow customers to send money real-time from a FSB account to any person via account to account transfer, by email, or even by text.
- Enhanced security options which allow customers easier managment of debit cards, including the ability to turn off or on cards, set spending limits and other restrictions and many more options!
The new online banking improvements that result from this change will make banking with FSB even easier and allow customers more flexibility in managing their money. For more information about this new banking system and what it can mean for your personal or business account, call First State Bank Heber Springs at 501-250-8400, or visit the new website, live on January 14 at http://www.firststatebk.com
Founded in 1935, First State Bank is your community banking partner. With assets of more than $256 million, a varity of products designed to meet your banking needs, and with locations in the cities of Lonoke, Heber Springs, Fayetteville, Carlisle and Gurdon, First State Bank is invested in Arkansas to make our communities better places to live, play and work. Our corporate culture values giving back, and our employees do just that through their volunteer service in each community where you'll find us. We are Community Focused... Community Committed. First State Bank, member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.